Jupiter Hospital is designed to meet national and international healthcare requirements and is committed to providing excellent patient care and quality medical care.
The hospital brings together an expert team of specialists who collaborate with caring nurses to provide accurate diagnosis and medical care to patients.
The hospital has state-of-the-art technological infrastructure and medical facilities that make medical care healthier, better and more comprehensive.
Bariatric surgery is an umbrella term used for various surgical procedures that aim at helping you to achieve your weight goals by making changes in your digestive system. It is an option for people suffering from obesity or those facing the threats of severe health issue owing to the same.
People planning to undergo bariatric surgery need to fulfil certain eligibility criteria that include:
• BMI of 40 or more
• BMI of 35 or more, provided they are suffering from a chronic obesity related co-morbidity
• Inability to lose weight even after constant efforts
Benefits of bariatric surgery
Bariatric surgery not only helps you to gain back your self-confidence by losing those extra pounds but has various other health benefits as well. These include:
• Alleviated risks of chronic cardiovascular diseases
• Relief from joint pain and discomfort
• Improved fertility
• Elimination of obstructive sleep apnea
• Long-term remission of diabetes
• Gastric bypass
• Sleeve gastrectomy
• Adjustable gastric band
• Biliopancreatic diversion and duodenal switch
• Complex hernias
• Solid organ surgeries - Pancreas / Spleen / Adrenal
• Laparoscopic gastro-intestinal surgeries
• Endocrine surgeries