About BLK Super Speciality Hospital
- Largest private sector hospital in Delhi, India
- Spread over 6,50,000 sq. ft.
- 650-bed capacity | 125 critical care beds |17 state-of-the-art modular operation theatres
- 1500 healthcare providers | 150 globally renowned super specialists | 300 medical experts
- One of Asia’s largest Bone Marrow Transplant Centre
- Advanced Robotic Surgery Systems
- Liver Transplant | Kidney Transplant | Heart Transplant | Centre for Bone Marrow Transplant | Cancer Centre | Centre for Chest and Respiratory Diseases| Centre for Child Health | Centre for Critical Care | Institute for Digestive & Liver Diseases | Heart Centre | Centre for Neurosciences | Institute for Bone, Joint Replacement, Orthopaedics Spine and Sports Medicine | Centre for Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery | Centre for Renal Sciences & Kidney Transplant | Radiology & Imaging Institute
Bone Marrow Transplant
Mrs. Koushal Devi slipped and fell, she suffered a broken hip. She was in extreme pain and came to BLK Hospital in emergency. The damage was quite extreme and Dr. Mrinal Sharma suggested to get the hip replacement done.
Mr Uinga Paelate from Tuvalu was facing problems in his both knees. He came to BLK Hospital for his treatment. Both his knees were operated by Dr Mrinal Sharma and now he's on the road of recovery.
BLK Super Speciality Hospital
Dr. Dharma Choudhary talks about Bone Marrow and Stem Cell Transplantation. He explains the entire treatment and details about donor. Watch this video to know about Bone Marrow Transplant at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi.
He has been actively involved in teaching Robotic Surgery across India.
Dr. Anil Kumar Kansal talks about the BLK Department of Neurosurgery. And the treatments available at BLK Hospital.
For patients who have a high risk of heart complications and cannot be operated upon, are usually recommended for the TAVI operation. This minimally invasive surgical procedure repairs the valve without removing the old, damaged valve.
BLK Hospital in association with Meer Foundation started a noble initiative #ToGetHerTransformed
BLK Hospital feels immensely proud to be associated with Meer Foundation's noble initiative #ToGetHerTransformed. The event was graced by Shahrukh Khan who empowered the 120 acid attack survivors towards living a quality life with equal opportunities.
Symposium on Current Orthopaedic Update
Symposium on Current Orthopaedic Update (Newer Techniques & Technology)